Bit Blaster XL v3.00
TORRENT – FREE DOWNLOAD – CRACKED
Bit Blaster XL – A throwback to the classic quarter eating arcade games of the 80’s. Bit Blaster XL is a retro styled, addictive, and fast paced arcade shoot ’em up! (shmup).
I have been learning to make games by making games and love creating small-yet-solid arcade games with simple mechanics. Please expect ‘Bit Blaster XL’ to be a small, re-playable, arcade score-chaser game where the only goals are to constantly beat your previous score and unlock some extra ships. I greatly appreciate feedback and will do my best to ensure support for my games. Please contact me through Twitter, My Website, or the forums if you encounter something wrong with the game, something misleading on the store page, or you just want to say hello. Thank you for…
Bit Blaster XL
22 Jan, 2016
Action, Casual, Shooter, Survival, Sci-fi
Bit Blaster XL
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: Dual Core +
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: 512MB +
- Storage: 500 MB available space
- Additional Notes: Is your computer older than ten years? You should probably get a new computer before you consider more games.
- OS: Windows 10 (why not recommend the newest?)
- Processor: Got four cores? Great! Bit Blaster XL will run smooth on most things, but especially on four cores.
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: Something within the last five years would be nice and gorgeous, better is always better.
- Storage: 501 MB available space
- Sound Card: I made a bunch of these bit blaster xl sound effects by making stupid noises with my mouth into a pretty low rent consumer microphone, so I recommend not having a sound card, or you may realize this.
- Additional Notes: When you do things right, people won’t be sure you’ve done anything at all.